Sunday, February 16, 2014

Here we go again...

Last Sunday I afternoon, day 24 in my cycle, I decided to take a pregnancy test because, well, I now have a 24 day cycle and I had positive ovulation tests from CD 10 -12.  It was the first cycle I decided to use LH strips because I figured we would either try this cycle or next cycle.  

After I got out of a quick shower I was greeted by....


Not simply a positive test, but a GLARINGLY positive test.  Not even a squinter.  A completely in your face, lady you have a fertilized egg implanted in your uterus (or an hcg secreting tumor somewhere).

I cried

and I cried

and I cried some more. 

Because I am terrified.


1 comment:

  1. AHHH! I've been so worried that you stopped posting and was wondering how you've been, so I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY to see this! All my T&P for a healthy and happy pregnancy and I hope to see updates!!!

    - lrachelle80

    ReplyDelete